POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : error in MegaPov 0.4 : Re: error in MegaPov 0.4 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: error in MegaPov 0.4
From: sighmoan
Date: 7 Apr 2000 14:16:40
Message: <38ee2608@news.povray.org>
news:38EE0BB9.49304E13@pacbell.net...

> sighmoan wrote:
>
> > "error: numeric expression expected but undeclared identifier
'unofficial'
> > found instead"
> >
> > Well! That has me stumped. Anyone seen this before?
>
> Sounds like you are still running the official version. Check the message
> window and make sure you are indeed running MegaPov.

Right you are! I feel pretty dorky.....followed the instructions about
putting the exe file in the bin directory, but didn't create a shortcut to
it, just assumed that Pov would grab the file and do something with
it.....alright, stop looking at me that way! I know I'm a dumb, spoon-fed,
Windows baby......

Oh, yeah, by the way, THANK YOU.

sigh. (At least I managed to print out the manual without any help this
time)
--
sigh-sig [ http://www.homestead.com/siandabi/files/siandabi.html ]