POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : error in MegaPov 0.4 : error in MegaPov 0.4 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  error in MegaPov 0.4
From: sighmoan
Date: 7 Apr 2000 12:09:26
Message: <38ee0836@news.povray.org>
Well cut off my feet and call me shorty! You folks finally convinced me to
install  MegaPov, and the first thing I get is an error...and not even an
interesting one. I added "version unofficial MegaPov 0.4;", as instructed,
ran my file, and Pov got as far as:

"error: numeric expression expected but undeclared identifier 'unofficial'
found instead"

Well! That has me stumped. Anyone seen this before?

simon A
--
sigh-sig [ http://www.homestead.com/siandabi/files/siandabi.html ]