POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Martian Tripod w/ Heat Ray (44Kb) : Re: Martian Tripod w/ Heat Ray (44Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Martian Tripod w/ Heat Ray (44Kb)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Apr 2000 11:41:39
Message: <38ee01b3@news.povray.org>
Now that I've seen the painting of this I'm even more impressed, and it's pretty
darned cool looking to begin with.  I could only think of the kind from either
the radio show (drawings about that?) or the original book or something.
Found a picture I was thinking of and this is actually similar anyway I guess.
http://www.blackstoneaudio.com/html/books/b1513.html

I had previously tried the one from the 1953 movie.
http://users.aol.com/iotadot/lwotwx.jpg

Bob