POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Martian Tripod w/ Heat Ray (44Kb) : Re: Martian Tripod w/ Heat Ray (44Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Martian Tripod w/ Heat Ray (44Kb)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 7 Apr 2000 10:20:51
Message: <38edeec3$1@news.povray.org>
Ouch!

:)

It looks really _hot_ now. I really like the way it looks. Have you tried to
make it just a little bit brighter? It doesn't have to be, of course, and
you've probably tried different combinations already. ;-) And you've got
those supporting rods on the tripod, too!

Now, let's have an old Victorian train to blow up with that ray!

Simen.

Peter Houston skrev i meldingen <38edbf6c@news.povray.org>...