POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bot renewed (2 pics ~43kbu) : Re: Tutorial!! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tutorial!!
From: Freddy D
Date: 7 Apr 2000 05:19:51
Message: <38eda837@news.povray.org>

> Ironically, you're not far from the truth.
Well... my little finger told me.... :-)

> Here are the texture declares I use:
[Really_big_Snip_here]

> I take these and layer them on, just like in the real world.  Here are some
examples:
> .../...
Yes... I use your Scarring texture on my object as a second layer... :-)

> The sky is the limit.  Remember that there are no clean textures.  Every one should
> have at least one {Scarring} texture applied to it.
He ?... I'm right after all...

> Oh, By the way, these texture samples come from my next IRTC entry.  Please no one
use
> them to oust me, hmmm?
Stills or Animations ?...
Personally, I'm not good enough to post something for irtc... ;-/
Maybe later...

> Good luck!
The other competitors need luck !.... :-)))

--
FD aka Freddy D. aka Prof D.
Pro### [at] wanadoofr