POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Sunbeams again, script fixed : Re: Sunbeams again, script fixed Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunbeams again, script fixed
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Apr 2000 19:16:24
Message: <38ed1ac8$1@news.povray.org>
Please forgive me, I posted this before with an error about the image creation
which is for the height field.  I didn't give it any lighting so it showed up
dark.  I made a change to the image resolution too so that it gets done quicker.
Hopefully the other posting will cancel like I told it to do.  Sorry for the
trouble.
Hopefully now it'll be okay.  I bet many of you have or would have figured it
out on your own though.
Thankfully Rick Adams emailed me about the problem, I hadn't rerendered this
scene file until now.  I simply left that light out when making it easy to do
that part.  But I also noticed I forgot to put the WaterBlank replacement
texture in for it too.  It seemed so simple nothing could go wrong.
If my head weren't bolted down tight...

Bob