POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Martian Tripod <WIP>(25kb) : Re: Martian Tripod <WIP>(25kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Martian Tripod <WIP>(25kb)
From: Steve Tremayne
Date: 6 Apr 2000 18:04:03
Message: <38ed09d3@news.povray.org>
"Lt. Kettch" <AKK### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
Oooohhhhhhhhh. MINE! As for the heat ray, in the movie, they had these
glowing, red hot cylinders... like lots of hot needles coming at you.
Try that...

Wasn't it a green ray?

Did you see the film Peter? I seem to remember that the tripods had a
telescopic 3-faceted eye thingy... perhaps it's worth putting another tripod
in the final render with some rubble around it?

Good legs, but I think the feet could do with some more details... mind you,
I haven't looked at the album cover for a while so I couldn't say how they
looked!

<sigh> I 'spose I'd better get on with my old renderings :-)

Cheers

Steve