POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Opinions : Re: Opinions Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinions
From: David Heys
Date: 6 Apr 2000 13:48:03
Message: <38eccdd3$1@news.povray.org>
Wesley Credille <Wes### [at] hawaiirrcom> wrote in message
> Again Excuse my sense of humor but to me it looks like it flew through a
> bunch of chickens or ducks in a chase or something. and the rust areas
look
> as though that is the areas where it hit a bunch of then>

Ahh! Now I see what you mean. <grin> Not a bad vision. :{)

> It seem simple to you but the end result is that it is a very creative
> endevor and I just can't seem to make anything turn out right and I don't
> seem to have the internal vision to produce things of this nature.

Internal vision? Heck.. your imaginings of what you'd thought my ship had
gone through shows you have such a vision. Try what I do sometimes. Just
play around with blob shapes. Put a couple of components together. Test
render. Scale, rotate, transform the components. Test render. Keep doing
this until your imagination starts to see something in the shape. I view
this as being much in the same way one would see a shape in a cloud whilst
lounging on the grass after a summer afternoon picnic.

David
--
"The bridges between our dreams and
reality are built upon the three P's.