POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blobmon (19kbbu) : Blobmon (19kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Blobmon (19kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 5 Apr 2000 20:36:46
Message: <38ebdc1e@news.povray.org>
I've undertaken my third revision of my blob-mon (I watch Pokemon and
had friends call me Gregmon a decade ago, so I'm calling it Blobmon!)
and this is the first that is even presentable.

I've improved the proportions. The head was a bit oversized before and
the legs molded together like a dress when he stood up straight.  I
think that face had much more character, but unfortunately I couldn't
just cut & paste the code to fit the new head, because it was out of
proportion.

I used a Poser 2.0 figure as a rotoscope. This is the best thing because
anatomy books suck. They either have a cartoon where the front and side
views don't match or they have photos where the model moves her head
between front & side views.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'thebodycomp02.jpg' (19 KB)