POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sunbeam skies go awry [~50KB Jpg] : Re: sunbeam skies go awry [~50KB Jpg] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sunbeam skies go awry [~50KB Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Apr 2000 06:01:44
Message: <38eb0f08@news.povray.org>
"Marc Schimmler" <sch### [at] icauni-stuttgartde> wrote in message
| The rays doesn't need to be parallel. After the discussion here when
| Mick published his cloudy pic I looked for references and found that he
| had been right.

Yes, but this non-parallel one makes it look as though the sun is there in the
corner and I believe it's out of the picture instead.  'angle 67' in the camera,
so it is a wide field of view.
Glad you liked.  I'll probably spend a good part of the day looking for those
first settings and when I do get it looking okay (that's a relative statement)
again I'll post the pov script.

Bob