POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : step on a crack... : step on a crack... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  step on a crack...
From: sighmoan
Date: 4 Apr 2000 13:12:55
Message: <38ea2297@news.povray.org>
...break your mesh's back.

Hooray! My browser seems to have FINALLY resolved whatever trouble it was
having with Mike Williams' isosurface tutorial so, in honor of this hallowed
day (not that y'all should care, but it's also my 15th wedding anniversary),
I'm posting this 16pps nightmare that I did while waiting for the web to
clear. It's a mesh1 internal function wedded (ahem, blobbed) to a crackle
pigment function in Superpatch--5 hour render, now let's see if I can learn
how to tweak the code to speed it up.

simon A
--
sigh-sig [ http://www.homestead.com/siandabi/files/siandabi.html ]