POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Opinions : Re: Opinions Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinions
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Apr 2000 05:51:21
Message: <38e9bb19$1@news.povray.org>
Road salt corrosion on something that stays in the air?  :-)
I like the ground too.  The cab needs a door.  Seems to me that the overall body
texture should be dirty and then a milder blending into the rust part, but still
with good paint left behind in places which seems the idea in the first place.

Bob