POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media : Re: Media Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media
From: Mike Weber
Date: 3 Apr 2000 18:50:19
Message: <38e9202b$1@news.povray.org>
Bob,

Thanks for the moray media tip.  I'll try it out.

Hmmm.... I remember asking you to repost something, but now I don't remember
what it was... oh wait, yes, I think it had to do with the animation
plug-in.
But it doesn't matter anymore - I figured it out.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber