POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 3 Apr 2000 01:50:32
Message: <38e83128$1@news.povray.org>
H.E. Day wrote in message <38E806C5.C05C1E91@fci.net>...
>> Not bad...  You sir are in heaven.
>
>Not hardly.  I do have it good though. :)
>

>> Hmmm...do I detect some hostility?  As much as I too hate the
restrictions
>> on my schedule, a good public school (such as the one I go to) is one of
the
>> best ways to get a taste of the real world and the people in it.
>
>Ummmm..... Yes.  I went to P-S through 4th grade.  My parents pulled me out
when
>I started to steal and fight

I started homeschooling halfway through 10th grade when I realized that I
had just spent the last five months being bored stiff.  I'm now almost done
with my second year of college, and I still haven't found anything that is
particularly difficult.  (I don't understand why people claim classes like
Data Structures or Differential Equations are hard).

Mark