POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Chris Spencer
Date: 2 Apr 2000 20:52:24
Message: <38e7eb48@news.povray.org>
> > I assumed when you answered like that, that was your way of hinting you
were
> > keeping it a 'trade secret', which is certainly your right.
>
> Why?  I certainly don't think that if I saw something I thought incredible
I'd
> like to have it denied me. Do unto others....
>

> --
> H.E. Day

Well, then on a similar note, may I ask how much time do you spend on this
talent?  Sadly, I'm unable to spend half as much time as I'd like to on
raytracing.  You mentioned on your site that you are being home-schooled,
and I was wondering how much time that allows for you to play around with
POV.  Personally, I go to a public school, and am lucky if I can find
two-hours a week to trace.

-Chris-