POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Apr 2000 13:22:10
Message: <38e781c2@news.povray.org>
Wait just a second now, Gilles Tran posts there and he's hardly common.  Hope
you're not putting down our fellow French POVers.  No, I know you wouldn't be
doing that.
I thought about this kind of thing too.  I'd hate to think some people would be
discouraged about their own endevours after seeing such good stuff.  Many of us
already understand that there's a certain beauty to the simple sphere
primitive... and especially interesting when given a patterned texture.  That
ought to be a mantra chanted by the masses while the others trodden over our
lackluster scene files.

oh, and  :-)

Bob