POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shuttle (or is it a bath toy?) (48KBbu) - learwarp.jpg : Re: Shuttle (or is it a bath toy?) (47KBbu) - learwarp.jpg - learwarp.jpg Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shuttle (or is it a bath toy?) (47KBbu) - learwarp.jpg - learwarp.jpg
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Mar 2000 01:08:37
Message: <38e440e5@news.povray.org>
Looks nice now, the lighting has a certain mood to it.  Would have been good to
still see the engine(?) nacelle supports.
Far as the jpeg compression goes I don't think it matters unless the intent is
to show more of a perfection and then I'd not expect to see such uploaded here
and instead to a web space anyhow.  Oh, but that doesn't go for people not
uploading to web spaces in the first place since I guess there are many people
who just keep all their renders on disk.

Bob