POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : None : Re: None Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: None
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 31 Mar 2000 00:48:54
Message: <38e43c46@news.povray.org>
If it's 'media', and it looks like it is, then 'absorption' is needed to prevent
the background from being enhanced; maybe  absorption <0.2,0.6,0.6>*Glow  with
Glow being the adjuster float value but just an example of course.  That could
also dim the cyan down a bit so 'scattering' may need some increase.

Bob