POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : SamuelT.'s Kaliedo-tiles in motion [~410KB Mpeg] : SamuelT.'s Kaliedo-tiles in motion [~410KB Mpeg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:32:13 EDT (-0400)
  SamuelT.'s Kaliedo-tiles in motion [~410KB Mpeg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Mar 2000 07:23:09
Message: <38e3472d@news.povray.org>
Something to show that macro off, but I was going to try and put it into a
animated scene and never got around to it.  As is I think this really tells
something about the variability of the patterns possible.
All i had to do was 'phase' the K_Tex 'function' and use Kaliedo_Tiles in a
'normal', among other aesthetic things like shift a 'color_map' with the 'clock'
and this is the result.
In case you've missed it the pov script isosurface macro was made by SamuelT,
"Kaliedo-Tiles" was put at p.t.s-f. guessing just over a week ago.  Might be at
p.b.s-f. group but I couldn't check back that far currently.

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm

Post a reply to this message