POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Work never ceases at the primitive factory. (154k) : Re: Work never ceases at the primitive factory. (154k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Work never ceases at the primitive factory. (154k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 30 Mar 2000 06:55:45
Message: <38e340c1$1@news.povray.org>
I only just now saw this one.  A novel idea.  Might be good to have a formless
mass to start off then a shape creating machine at the end of the first conveyor
belt.  I had to look over this image a short while before a realized what it was
I guess because even with the title I wasn't sure what to expect.  If this were
animated it would really show it off better.  And maybe some spotlights for
regional lighting too?

Bob