POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384) : Re: I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I cracked the code - isosurface data file example (512x384)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 30 Mar 2000 01:57:57
Message: <38e2faf5@news.povray.org>
>P.S. Anyone have some MRI data files I can use? I would like to make a
>media head, so you can see inside.

I have a bunch of Dicom CT-images of ... a pork chop.. No, really. My father
works at a food-research facility (correct term?) and he gave me a CD with
scanned data. Is this the kind of data (not object; but format) you are
looking for? In that case: Can you tell me how to convert it into 3d-data
for an isosurface?

Simen.