POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : math and trig question : Re: math and trig question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: math and trig question
From: Mike Weber
Date: 28 Mar 2000 19:34:53
Message: <38e14fad$1@news.povray.org>
I'm really using triangles, but to get the point across I use disc.
Triangles will be used to create the tube where one triangle's vertex will
be at a point on the circumference of the disc, and the two other vertices
of the triangle will be at two points on the circumference of the next disc
locate at the next point along the spline.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber