POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Old animation found. : Re: Old animation found. Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:34:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old animation found.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Mar 2000 04:27:33
Message: <38e07b05@news.povray.org>
Forget the tree.  Get a Weed Eater blower in there and that's all it needs.
That "bounce" could be from air flow along the ground not allowing the leaves to
settle.  In fact I do that quite a bit around here and it looks surprisingly
similar.
I do remember those real-image leaves.  Not that old is it?  Or my concept of
time is waning.  What I don't recall is how this thing makes use of the
explode.inc.  Interesting use of it at that.

Bob