POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : da new beach, mon : Re: da new beach, mon Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: da new beach, mon
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 27 Mar 2000 06:14:39
Message: <38df429f@news.povray.org>
Andre wrote in message <38ded489@news.povray.org>...
>I hope this is the last one...  I tried adding a little bit of grass around
>the trees, but failed miserably, so I thought
> What the Hell?  put in some rocks!
>So there you have it:  the new beach by Andre de Avillez (I kinda like the
>sound of that ;-)
>

>Comments?

I like. The color of the sand looks better now.
Just one point. What is the triangular shadow in the middle
of the island?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* Document program code? Why do you think it's called code?        *