POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Phun With Photons <27 k jpg> : Re: Phun With Photons <27 k jpg> Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Phun With Photons <27 k jpg>
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Mar 2000 23:30:50
Message: <38dee3fa$1@news.povray.org>
"Eric Freeman" <eri### [at] datasynccom> wrote in message

| I've tried every variation of red and they all end up looking pink

The obvious thing might be that somehow white is getting mixed in.  One of the
color vectors used in the media or light_source?  Since it's using 'photons' I'd
hazard to guess the light_source at fault.
Anyhow, I didn't want to sound like I didn't like the render.  Kind of a 50's
Sci-Fi magazine cover look to it so far.