POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Infernal blasted image maps : Re: Infernal blasted image maps Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infernal blasted image maps
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Mar 2000 23:20:14
Message: <38dee17e@news.povray.org>
'image_map {map_type 0' is always going to be a POV Unit square.  Is that where
it's wrong?  Unless you have a square image to start with you'll need to scale
the image or object it's on proportionately to what you have to start with.
Preserving aspect ratio in other words.  So your only overlooking the obvious is
all.

Bob