POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Phun With Photons <27 k jpg> : Re: Phun With Photons <27 k jpg> Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Phun With Photons <27 k jpg>
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Mar 2000 18:29:13
Message: <38dd4bc9@news.povray.org>
Aw heck, I could do that in a 2D e-paint program.  Just kidding (maybe).  Lets
see, what's the word for that color... terracotta perhaps?  It just doesn't fit
the usual coloration of laser light normally expected.  It's still pretty neat
anyway, knowing how it's done.  Although, isn't the doubling over of the light
beams too saturated?  I'd have to go looking for pictures of this sort of thing
to really say myself.

Bob