POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : pov-ray binary missing in povlinux.tar : pov-ray binary missing in povlinux.tar Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  pov-ray binary missing in povlinux.tar
From: paul hansen
Date: 24 Mar 2000 16:32:30
Message: <38dbdeee$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry for the previous posting.

I was asking a question regarding whether povlinux.tar is supposed to contain a
povray binary.

I installed using the "install" script, but one of our users says he needs to use
povray via the command line (he is piping to povray).

Since "povray" is included in the "install" script, I was wondering if that binary
was missing from povlinux.tar. Or should I just go ahead an do a build?

thanks for any info,

   Paul