POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo Competition info! : Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition info! Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Logo Competition info!
From: Rune
Date: 23 Mar 2000 15:59:39
Message: <38da85bb@news.povray.org>
"TonyB-FSU" wrote:
> It's in your subconscious, Rune. That's where it came from.
> You've seen it before. :)

Nah, it really doesn't require that much imagination to create a V like
that.

The point is that I saw Vaihtoehto's logo and heard both you and Vaihtoehto
say that it was much like the V in Virgin's logo, and so I simply took that
as a fact. I wanted to make a different logo that didn't look like Virgin's
but then I find out I have done the exact opposite!

Well, I also made the logo for other reasons...

> I'll be working on mine this evening, and I'll post an updated version.
> I just wish more people would comment on it.

I think it might help if you move the "/" closer to the "P", and if you
don't make them different colors.

I would like comments on my logos as well! :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated March 15: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,