POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blobby alienfighter : Re: Blobby alienfighter Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blobby alienfighter
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Mar 2000 12:02:18
Message: <38d8fc9a@news.povray.org>
Yes, I did happen to think of being in a space suit with the helmet creating the
effect.  Glad you pointed that out.  The overall post-process 'soft_glow' makes
that seem plausible (it is still using post-process isn't it?).  Except those
fairly bright green jets and other bright glare places probably need some extra
glow too.  But then maybe those two sources of light are extremely bright by
comparison.

Bob