POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blob Snow : Re: Blob Snow Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob Snow
From: Tom Melly
Date: 21 Mar 2000 14:38:16
Message: <38d7cfa8@news.povray.org>
Mick Hazelgrove <mha### [at] mindaswinternetcouk> wrote in message
> This has real possibilities - trace type 2? I missed that one - have to
look
> it up. perhaps scaling the blobs flatter would help with realism.

Sorry, meant to say "slope type 2", not trace. Yes, tried scaling the blobs
flatter, but I think it made them overhang in a weird way. I'll try it
again, though, as I've added some new parameters I can play with since then.

I've posted the code in text.scene-files if you want to take a look. (not
the tga - if anyone wants it, mail me).
--
Tom Melly
tom### [at] tomandluforce9couk