POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : BeastWars : Re: BeastWars Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BeastWars
From: Mike Weber
Date: 21 Mar 2000 12:23:28
Message: <38d7b010$1@news.povray.org>
Have you used any other modellers or CAD type programs?
When I first saw Moray in the DOS world, I too found it hard to understand,
put it aside for a while.  Then I went back and (after learning more about
POV-Ray) it made more sense.  Then when the Windows version came out - it
was very easy.

The first time I used AutoCAD I found it to be obtuse.  But after a while I
became relatively proficient at it ( at least for what I needed it do).

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber