POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : povray as a library : povray as a library Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  povray as a library
From: Robert Schutt
Date: 21 Mar 2000 09:00:47
Message: <38d7808f$1@news.povray.org>
I am trying to use povray as a "library" for some graphics work I am doing
for my masters thesis.

I am looking for a function somewhat like this:

color ray_trace (ray r);  // takes a ray and returns a color.

Can anyone help me to know if this function exists in the souce?  If so,
what file is it in?

Further, does anyone know if someone has modified povray to do this already?

Thanks in advance,

-Robert

Robert Schutt - rsc### [at] csvirginiaedu
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~rcs5y/ (last updated - July 1, 1999)
Phone: (804) 242-2513 Office: 238 Olsson Hall