POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blob Man after suggestions (27kbu) : Blob Man after suggestions (27kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Blob Man after suggestions (27kbu)
From: Peter Houston
Date: 21 Mar 2000 04:55:28
Message: <38d74710@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I have modified thighs, shoulders,
ankles, knees and toes (you can't see them in this image).

1. Blob Man can now be scaled, when the macro is called you pass it the
height of the figure in POV-Units, so you can easily scale them to suit you
scene.  In this image 1 unit = 1m from left to right the heights are 1.8m,
1.95m, 2.0m and 1.5m

2. Placing objects at points on the figure is already possible by using the
body_objects, this is how costume files are created.  I can see how knowing
the position of certain points on the figure would be useful, I will try to
work something out.

There is still quite a bit of work to do, including re-writing the
documentation, so until then, as before, any comments or suggestions.....

Regards,

Peter H.
http://welcome.to/HoustonGraphics

Post a reply to this message