POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Arrakis, desert planet (68.1kb bu) : Re: Arrakis, desert planet (68.1kb bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arrakis, desert planet (68.1kb bu)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 21 Mar 2000 02:35:40
Message: <38d7264c$1@news.povray.org>
YES! Finally someone who achieved the mf-results that I wanted! Maybe you
could inform me about the parameters and how to adjust them? I couldn't
figure it out from the docs. I understand what the different params _mean_
but not how to set them, if you know what I mean...

There seems to be som kind of disconinuity in the middle; which of course is
a feature in the mf, but maybe in this example it would be cool to fill it
with water or some lava? Just suggesting, of course...

What was the render time on this?

Simen.

SamuelT. skrev i meldingen <38D72014.C7F1BB8A@aol.com>...