POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Beating a dead horse : Re: Beating a dead horse Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:55:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beating a dead horse
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 21 Mar 2000 01:51:22
Message: <38d71bea@news.povray.org>
"Robert Dawson" <Rob### [at] stmarysca> wrote in message

> From: Francois Labreque <fla### [at] attglobalnet>
>
> Subject: Beating a dead horse
>
>     OFF TOPIC! Please repost to
>
>     povray.flagellation.necrophilia.bestiality

Hehe.  You just reminded me of the line from Woody Allen's "What's Up, Tiger
Lily" where one of the characters says [paraphrasing], "I'd call you a
sadistic necrophiliac who's into bestiality, but that would be beating a
dead horse."  I gotta rent that movie again.

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrodinger talking about Quantum Mechanics.