POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : A POV-Rey programming question... : Re: A POV-Rey programming question... Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A POV-Rey programming question...
From: JR McConnell
Date: 20 Mar 2000 23:48:25
Message: <38d6ff19$1@news.povray.org>
The format is ok; the insightfulness of the answer outweighs any
possible formatting/structure issues. Your message's organization is well
done, no matter the time of day, especially at 4:25 am.

    I did check out your link, and will seek out the file mentioned in that
newsgroup. Thank you for helping me save wasted time. The vast knowledge,
experience, and helpfulness of the news group community have always
impressed me.

    On a minor side note, the link you provided
(http://www.nathan.kopp.com/patched.html) seems to be broken. I received a
'The page cannot be found' error in my browser. It was not a problem; I just
removed the file name (patched.html), hoping to reach the root page, and
found it from there. The webpage stated that the author had recently
reorganized the whole site. I was successful in finding MegaPOV and was glad
I did it this way. I found great quaintness of useful information. The
quality, creativeness, and possibilities that an application like Anim8or,
POV-Ray, and MegaPOV are and offers impressed me. They fall into Einstein's
ideal of modern tech being magic- the wand of the modern magician. Moreover,
The people involved have done more, for me at least, then they will ever
know..