POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Logo Competition info! : Re: my logo competition entry: in need of doctor Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my logo competition entry: in need of doctor
From: vaihtoehto
Date: 20 Mar 2000 13:49:13
Message: <38d672a9@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
>You say yourself that the text is not a part of the logo
>itself, and since the competition is about the logo itself only, I suggest
>that you simply submit the logo without text at all.

simple yet elegant suggestion :)
still, some text underneath logo itself balances whole picture quite well,
it's unstable without text.

i seem to have some kind of mental problems with making decisions..

anyway, i won't whine anymore about this subject and you could change
pictures on your site to those new ones i posted: ray*.png images with text
"ray".

if you are still interested :)

-alt