POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Anim Plug-in trick : Re: Anim Plug-in trick Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anim Plug-in trick
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 20 Mar 2000 06:16:45
Message: <38d6089d@news.povray.org>
i just render tha animation and use the wireframe setting on the render
options panel - its renders real quick, and gives you and excellent idea of
what you final anim will look like

(and you can blow it up full screen and sit back)

nice trick tho - real nice :) - almost gets xander off the hook to write a
play button (its a feature now - not a bug!!)

Rick