POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) : Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu)
From: TonyB
Date: 19 Mar 2000 23:34:35
Message: <38d5aa5b@news.povray.org>
What is it saying? The best I can make out is something like "Hail the Day!
Adore him! He is your new god!", or is that just me?

PS: Note 'god' spelled with a little "g" as opposed to 'God' with a capital
"G". I hope no one has been offended, as no such offense was intended. I
love God, and would never want to say anything bad to/about Him.