POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realism: water (99kbbu) : Re: Realism: water (99kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realism: water (99kbbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 19 Mar 2000 20:55:59
Message: <38d5852f@news.povray.org>
The abstract look to this makes it difficult to compare to an actual swimming
pool, especially considering there would be so many different thoughts on what
one would look like with there being such a variety.  The tiles are what I would
expect to see only along the upper edge if anywhere.
What I wondered most, where is the dappled light on the bottom of the pool if
this were outdoors in sunshine.  So it looks like an indoor pool to me.  If
there is 'photons' being applied in this I can't discern so.
Sorry if I sound only skeptical.

Bob