POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) : Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beast Wars esque face with animation (115kbu)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 19 Mar 2000 08:41:05
Message: <38d4d8f1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

May I be the first to say "Wow"? Your recent ship and car images in the
stills group have been amazing, and you have shown us that there is more to
the simple blob than meets the eye.

The movement around the mouth is excellent. How did you animate it? Did you
use the lip-synch INC file? It does look more like a cat to me than a bear,
probably to do with the slope of the eyes, plus those ears seem feline.

Out of curiousity, have you tried the isoblobs in MegaPOV yet, and if so,
what do you think of them and their applications?

Equiprawn