POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sandbox : Re: sandbox Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sandbox
From: hall
Date: 18 Mar 2000 11:03:17
Message: <38d3a8c5@news.povray.org>
Well to respond to the comments made about this image.......

A.  Ken, you are absolutely correct, still working on finding a "grain" that
looks "right" to me.
B.  Steve, yeah, the background does suck, but I haven't really figured out
what I want in back of the sandbox.
        also, I want to make a plastic shovel and sand rake to stick in
there to complete the image (and flip the
       bucket and add a handle
C.  Q. from Robert Chaffe >How did you twist the pigment?
      I used a heightfield for the maze, using a two color .bmp generated
from another POV scenefile.
      To twist the pigment I used the same trick that I used in the "after"
picture in the posting "before and after"
      that I made in this group a couple of days ago.  I posted the source
code for those images in text.scene-files,
      and I think you should be able to figure it out from there--->If you
would like to see the source code for this
      sandbox image, I will post it if you want.

Quadhall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet