POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Media Question : Re: Media Question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Question
From: Tom Melly
Date: 16 Mar 2000 16:07:45
Message: <38d14d21@news.povray.org>
Aha! A model for media that I can understand. I hadn't realised, and not yet
worked out, about the middle of the media being the only area sampled with
the defaults. That seems to fit with what I've seen. Many thanks. I won't
need to use the union - great tip though - as the shallow box meets my
needs. I was just very confused as to what was going on.

--
Tom Melly
tom### [at] tomandluforce9couk