POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cylon Warship (15.9KB) : Re: Is this better? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:08:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this better?
From: Damian Ridgley
Date: 16 Mar 2000 09:17:35
Message: <38d0ecff$1@news.povray.org>
Was it called 'Escape from Fractalis' or something?
You had to rescue marooned men and, when you'd got enough you could return
to the mothership.
The aliens were called 'Jaggies' so called coz the game was at such a low
resolution all the lines were really jagged! It was a Lucusfilm game.

Ring a bell?

Damian