POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sascha/Escher Waterfall Illusion [~175kb Jpg] : Re: Sascha/Escher Waterfall Un-Illusion [~102kb Jpg] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:55:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sascha/Escher Waterfall Un-Illusion [~102kb Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Mar 2000 03:55:17
Message: <38d0a175@news.povray.org>
I wasn't sure so I looked it up in one of my Escher books.  It's actually three
tribars.  The overlap for this one wasn't accounted for as much as in the first
non-stereogram images, I just wasn't going to spend as much time on it for these
quick smaller renders.  The other isn't perfect either.

Bob