POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media Question : Re: Media Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Question
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Mar 2000 11:22:24
Message: <38cfb8c0@news.povray.org>
Hm.  Isn't that making a shadow then?  If there's a light above the thinner
white media box then there should be a shadow of that media and the other also.
And then there's light_source 'media attenuation'...  But like Ken said you
didn't say what the media statement has in it so it's tough to speculate on what
it's doing in the first place.

Bob