POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [UPDATE] B-Spline Plug-In : Re: B-Spline error (was Re: [UPDATE] B-Spline Plug-In) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: B-Spline error (was Re: [UPDATE] B-Spline Plug-In)
From: Mike Weber
Date: 14 Mar 2000 16:48:50
Message: <38ceb3c2$1@news.povray.org>
Robert, (and to all)

I made an error in the DLL.

My appologies to all who downloaded and wasted a bunch of their time on
this.  I corrected the problem , but I didn't put it up on my web-page just
yet, since I gave it to a couple people to test it before I make another
mistake!!  Something I should have done in the first place!

As soon as I hear back from them I'll make another announcement.

Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber

"Robert Alan Byer" <bye### [at] mailourserversnet> wrote in message

> > If you are trying to move individual control points you need to have the
> > control point boxes (green) displayed by clicking on Show Control
Points.