POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Thanks to MegaPov and all contributors! : Thanks to MegaPov and all contributors! Server Time
2 Sep 2024 08:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks to MegaPov and all contributors!
From: GrimDude
Date: 13 Mar 2000 03:44:44
Message: <38ccaa7c$1@news.povray.org>
I almost never open the official release anymore. WOW! MegaPov really helps
satisfy my creative urges! I am particularly fond of motion blur, and the
various incarnations of reflection. I haven't got much time into every
aspect of MP, but I am very impressed! Oh, I might add that moving from a
P200MMX up to a P3-500 really sold me on this relase. I can tolerate my
slower renders now. We all know that won't last, though.

I was experimenting with motion blur, and propellers, when I suffered
another HD crash. I lost a lot of work, but fortunately I had zip stored
them. ;) It makes a good excuse to upgrade, I can tell you. <G> And, now I
can see why everyone was complaining about my gamma, heh.

Anyway, thanks all!

Grim
gri### [at] isonet