POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final SteadFast (Big) : Re: Final SteadFast (Big) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final SteadFast (Big)
From: Darcy Johnston
Date: 12 Mar 2000 22:36:14
Message: <38cc622e$1@news.povray.org>
H.E. Day <hed### [at] fcinet> wrote in message news:38CC19AD.E92369E6@fci.net...
> That is, of course, if there is nothing wrong with it.  Fixed the
> windows (added a bump_map), and hull texture (increased phong_size and
> decreased phong). I'm not gonna change the nacelles, Kettch.  Official
> trek style my foot.  How much of an official trek style was the
> Dauntless?  Or the Prometheus? Ha.

The windows look alot better. I was curious, how manu blob objects are
invloved in a project such as this?
And how do you place them? I assume you create some patterns a use while
loops (or something similar) to place them all?
How do you come up with your general shapes and patterns? Are they
mathematical in essence?

Darcy